UNN Post UTME Registration Form 2017/2018 academic session, University of Nigeria, Nsukka, UNN post UTME form for the 2017/18 academic session is out. UNN post-UTME cut-off mark is 200. See full information below;
This is to notify the general public that the long awaited UNN post UTME form is out for 2017/2018 and Candidates who chose UNN in the 2017 Universities Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) JAMB and scored 200 and above for screening
University of Nigeria, Nsukka requires all candidates applying for admission into any of its courses to possess five credit “O” level passes in your SSCE Certificate. However below is how you will apply for this post utme.
All Eligible candidates are required to pay a processing fee of N2,000.00 (Two thousand Naira only) through Remita at any Commercial Bank Available in your Region.
Meanwhile the Online registration commences on Tuesday, August 29, 2017 and ends on Sunday, September 10, 2017 while the Post-UTME examination screening exercise will commence on Monday, September 11, 2017 and end on Saturday, September 16, 2017.
How to Register for UNN post utme | UNN Post UTME Registration Form
- Visit the University official Website @ https://www.unn.edu.ng
- Click on UNN portal on the Top right corner of the Website,
- Click on Prospective Students
- Select Online Application Form for 2017/2018 Admission Screening Exercise
- Fill in your JAMB Registration Number
- Then Generate Invoice
- Proceed to bank for Payment or pay using your ATM Card
- Return to Portal then Re-enter JAMB Registration Number
- Complete Date of Birth and all other blank fields
- Enter O-Level Subjects and Grades (also provide your Centre and Examination Number)
- Re-enter your grades correctly
- Upload Certificates (ensure that their sizes are not above 100KB)
- Birth Certificate, Local Government Identification, Testimonial, First School Leaving Certificate, JAMB Result Slip, O-Level 1, O-Level 2 ( For two sittings candidates) then proceed to click the NEXT button
- Review Summary page and check that all details are entered are correct
- Check the CONFIRMATION BOX below
Then proceed to Click SUBMIT
- Then Print your acknowledgement Slip. That’s all.
We Hope this article is helpful don’t forget to subscribe to our website for more latest jamb News, and other university admission update. and drop your comment Below regarding UNN post utme registration Form 2017/18 | UNN Post UTME Registration Guideline, if you have any questions and we will get in touch with you shortly thanks as you do so.