2017/2018 FULOKOJA Post UTME Registration: Federal University Lokoja (FULOKOJA) Post UTME screening exercise application procedure and guidelines for the 2017/2018 academic session. Cut-Off mark is 180 and above. See details below;
The management of Federal University Lokoja invites candidates who chose FULOKOJA as their most preferred choice and also scored 180 and above in the 2017 UTME to its post UTME screening exercise.
The Post-UTME Screening Exercise commences with online registration on the University’s website on Wednesday 13th September, 2017.
FULOKOJA Post UTME Eligibility
Only aspiring candidates who chose Federal University Lokoja as the most preferred Choice and scored 180 and above in the 2017/2018 JAMB UTME are eligible for the screening exercise. The screening exercise will be purely Computer-Based (CBT) and in batches.
ONLY the accredited courses listed below are available for the 2017/2018 Academic Session. Therefore, only candidates that have chosen any of the under listed courses will be eligible:
- English Language
- Political Science
- Computer Science
All aspiring candidates who wish to apply for a change of course on the JAMB e-Facility Portal to any of the above courses should do so before Wednesday 20th September, 2017
2017/2018 FULOKOJA Post UTME Registration | How To Apply For FULOKOJA Post UTME Screening Exercise
Post UTME registration is strictly online and commences from Thursday 14th – Saturday 23rd September 2017
Procedures for registration are as follows:
- Candidates must have a valid personal e-mail address before starting the application process.
- Visit www.fulokoja.edu.ng
- Click on Admissions, then select 2017/2018 admission portal.
- Login with your valid JAMB Registration number to confirm eligibility.
- Update your personal details, number of O’Level examination sitting and O’Level Result.
NOTE: Upload a RECENT and CLEAR COLOUR PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WITH RED BACKGROUND IN JPEG FORMAT ONLY. The photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the Federal University Lokoja.
FAILURE TO UPLOAD THE PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION.
- Select your Post UTME subject combination.
- Generate [your RRR – Remita Retrieval Reference] and print your payment invoice which includes;
(a) Post-UTME Screening Charges – N2,000.00
(b) Portal Access Fee – N3, 000.00
- Proceed to any bank of your choice that offers REMITA services with your printed invoice and process your payment with your generated RRR.
Visit www.remita.net, click on Pay an Electronic Invoice, enter your RRR and process your payment with your ATM card.
- Return to the University Admission Portal and confirm your payment after which you will be automatically batched for the screening exercise.
- Print out your Post-UTME Screening Slip
- Candidates are expected to come to the Admission Screening Hall with a copy of the following items:
(a) Post-UTME Screening Slip.
(b)JAMB e-Registration Slip
(c)Original copy of JAMB Result Slip.
- Candidates must possess five (5) O’ Level credits in subjects relevant to their desired course of study at not more than two sittings. Credit in English Language is compulsory for admission into all courses in Federal University Lokoja. Please visit the University website for the O’Level & UTME entry requirements for courses offered in Federal University Lokoja
NOTE: ONLINE REGISTRATION CLOSES AT MIDNIGHT on Saturday 23rd September, 2017. Candidates who pay after the deadline will not participate in the screening
Applicants into Federal University Lokoja Post UTME Registration exercise are advised to be checking our website from time to time for their admission status and other relevant information regarding FULOKOJA Post UTME Registration and every update related to your admission.
We Hope this article is helpful don’t forget to subscribe to our website for more latest jamb News, and other university admission update. Kindly drop your comment Below regarding 2017/2018 FULOKOJA Post UTME Registration, and if you have any questions and we will get in touch with you shortly thanks as you do so