2017/2018 KSU Post UTME Registration | Cut Off Mark, KSU 2017/2018 post UTME : The management of Kogi State University, Ayingba invites all aspiring candidates to its Post UTME screening/Registration. See details below;
This is to inform all candidates who applied for admission into Kogi State University, Ayingba that the 2017/2018 academic session and also who made the university their FIRST CHOICE (MOST PREFERRED INSTITUTION ONLY) that they would be screened through a computer based Test (CBT) in subjects similar to their UTME, subject combination starting from 26th September – 30th September, 2017 for UTME candidates only.
Only candidates with UTME score of 160 and above and with requisite minimum of Five (5) O’level Credit passes in the relevant subjects including English Language and Mathematics for programmes in Faculties of Natural Sciences, Management Sciences, Agriculture, Social Sciences and Some programmes in the Faculty of Education at not more than two sittings are eligible to attend the screening exercise.
2017/2018 KSU Post UTME Registration Procedures
The Registration for the screening Exercise close on Saturday, 24th September, 2017 at midnight
Procedures for the registration are as follows;
- Candidates are to pay into Kogi State University Screening Account No. 1013062548. At any branch of Zenith Bank Plc. Al payments will strictly be done using our online CollegePay platform by using any bank ATM card on the POrtal. Amount:N2,500 (Two Thousand Five Hundred Naira Only) N2000 for screening and N500 as processing fee/bank charges
- Candidates are to obtain a PIN from the bank after the payment.
- Candidates should visit any Cyber Café to register online on the institution’s portal http://www.portal.ksu.edu.ng and follow the instructions accordingly.
- Candidates will be required to upload a scanned copy of their passport Photographs (file size: not more than 20kb with RED background
- Candidates are to print out their respective schedule slip or registration slip containing Date and Time schedule for the screening test. The print out of the schedule slip or Registration slip and the print out of the UTME result must be brought to the screening venue for submission to screening officers. The print out MUST be in COLOUR
- Candidates MUST arrive at the Professor F.S Idachaba Lecture Threatre One Hour before their scheduled Screening time to ensure proper briefing and accreditation
- Candidates are to adhere strictly to their Schedules.
- Candidates are prohibited from coming into the Examination Hall with Phones, flash drives, Modem, Biro, Pencil and any electronic gadgets
Aspiring candidates are to note that registration after the closing days of 24th September, 2017 will not be allowed.
Candidates are expected to adhere strictly to the screening process and in case of any assistance where necessary candidates are to send their emails to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the offline support system, (Ensure you quote your JAMB Reg Number in your email)
Applicants into 2017/2018 KSU Post UTME Screening Exercise are advised to be checking our website from time to time for their admission status and other relevant information regarding latest school News * admission and every update related to your admission.
We Hope this article is helpful don’t forget to subscribe to our website for more latest jamb News, and other university admission update. and drop your comment Below regarding KSU Post UTME Registration, and if you have any questions and we will get in touch with you shortly thanks as you do so.