BASU 2017/2018 Post UTME Registration/Cut off mark: Bauchi State University, Gadau (BASU) post UTME Screening form for the 2017/2018 academic session is out. See details below;
The management of Bauchi State University invites all aspiring candidates who chose Bauchi State University, Gadau as their first choice for Direct Entry(DE) as well as (UTME) and scored the required minimum JAMB cut of- point of 140 and above in the 2017/2018 UTME for its post UTME screening. The screening exercise is scheduled to hold by 10:00 am on 25th – 29th September, 2017
Candidates Eligibility For BASU 2017/2018 Post UTME
The following categories of JAMB UTME candidates are eligible to apply:
- Candidates who made the Bauchi State University, Gadau their first choice and scored 150 and above in the 2017/2018 JAMB UTME examination.
- Candidates who did not choose Bauchi State University, Gadau as their first choice but wish to study in the university and scored 140 and above in the 2017/2018 JAMB UTME examination. Candidates in this category are advised to do the necessary change of institution to Federal University Otuoke 72 hours before applying for any of the under-listed programmes
BASU 2017/2018 Post UTME Guideline and Requirements
Aspiring candidates are adviced to come along with the following:
- Evidence of payment of two Thousand Naira N2000.00 only for the screening made into the university First Bank Account No. 2019665054
- teller given to them at the bank
- O’level Results
- Jamb UTME Result
- A’level Result (For DE candidates)
- Recent passport Photograph
Please all candidates are to report at the venue for the screening on the stipulated dates.
We Hope this article is helpful don’t forget to subscribe to our website for more latest jamb News, and other university admission update. Kindly drop your comment Below regarding BASU 2017/2018 Post UTME Registration/Cut off mark, and if you have any questions and we will get in touch with you shortly thanks as you do so