Federal Poly Ado Ekiti Post UTME Registration | cut off Mark cut 2017/2018, cut off/registraton: Fed Poly Ado-Ekiti post UTME Screening form for the 2017/2018 academic session is out. See details below;
This is to notify the general public that the management of Federal Polytechnic Ado-Ekiti has announced the Post-UTME admission screening exercise for 2017/2018 academic session Eligible candidates are hereby invited for the 2017/2018 Admission Screening Exercise
- All Candidates who chose The Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti as their First or Second Choice and obtained a minimum cut-off mark of 160 in the 2017/2018 UTME. In addition to the above, Candidates must possess five (5) O’ level subject requirements at Credit level in not more than two (2) sittings.
- Any Candidates who scored 160 and above in the last UTME but did not choose the Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti as either First or Second choice and are interested in changing their Institutions to the Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti can do so
Federal Poly Ado Ekiti Post UTME Registration Guideline
- Log on to www. eportal.fedpolyado.edu.ng and click on UTME Application.
- Click UTME Screening to create account.
- Carefully create account with your UTME Registration Number and Personal Email.
- Click on the UTME Screening Form.
- Click Register and you will receive an email to VALIDATE.
- After ACCOUNT VALIDATION, Login with your email and password
- You will be redirected to the Federal Polytechnic Ado-Ekiti College PAY environment.
- Make payment of N2, 000.00 exclusive of Bank charges with the use of Master Card or Verve Card.
- You will be redirected back to the Application Portal and a copy of the receipt number will be sent to your registered email address.
- Print your receipt by clicking on My Payment Menu.
- Go back to the application dashboard, select the program applied for and click Already Paid.
- Type the receipt number, click search to load your payment details.
- Click Proceed to Registration and carefully fill in your details.
- Preview, confirm, submit and print out the completed form.
- Carefully read through your application before submission.
We Hope this article is helpful don’t forget to subscribe to our website for more latest jamb News, and other university admission update. Kindly drop your comment Below regarding fed poly Ado-Ekiti Post UTME Registration, and if you have any questions and we will get in touch with you shortly thanks as you do so