Joint Admissions & Matriculation Board, (JAMB) Updates 2018 .
However Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has suspended the sale of the 2018 application forms earlier scheduled to commence on Wednesday, November 22. The postponement was due to the delay in meeting the agreed deadline by the publisher of the compulsory reading text meant for prospective candidates for the 2018 UTME. JAMB is working round the clock to announce a new date soon.
The Candidates siting for 2018 JAMB hereby inform the important things need to know about the upcoming 2018 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) as released by the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB).
1. JAMB to start the sale of 2018 UTME forms on 22nd November, 2017 (JAMB is working round the clock to announce a new date soon.)
2. 2018 JAMB Mock Examination proposed date: 22nd January to 24th January, 2018 (only candidates, who register by 31st December, 2017 and who have expressed interest for the examination would be eligible for the optional mock examination).
3. 2018 JAMB UTME Form proposed closing date: 22nd January, 2018.
JAMB have banned the use of wristwatches and pens by candidates and other persons in the examination hall.
4. The price of the 2018 UTME Registration Form will be N5000 (inclusive of the N300 commission paid on each application to selling points) as it was for 2017.
5. Foreign based candidates would pay the sum of $20 dollars per candidate as against $100 and $150 dollars paid in 2017 for candidates in Africa and outside Africa, respectively.