SnappCredit Recruitment | Application Guideline – 2017/2018 | Apply for Ongoing Recruitment at SnapCredit, See full details below;
SnappCredit Recruitment; SnapCredit provides instant credit solutions to employees. We collaborate with employers to provide their staff with an online platform to access loans
Our 100% platform eliminates all the hassle and gives employees instant 24/7 access to credit. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive
SnapCredit sales executives sell the companies’ services to new customers; New customers include small, medium and large size businesses and government/ state owned organisations. Usually sales would go through HR heads, Finance heads or the MDs of the companies we are pitching to.
Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
As well as approaching potential customers with the aim of winning new business; sales executives are expected to work to maintain good relationships with existing clients, gaining repeat business wherever possible and managing recovery in case loan repayments are not paid on time
Eligibility / Responsibilities
The candidate will need to:
- Have prior experience marketing and sourcing new clients for loan products is highly preferred.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual reports
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, etc.
- Maintain and develop new customers account, and liaison with internal order-processing staff.
- Develop long-term relationships with clients
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
Qualifications & Requirements
- A B.Sc./HND experience in the Financial Industry is preferred; minimum of 3 years of related experience.
- Problem-solving and analytical skills to interpret sales performance and market trend information.
- Experience in developing marketing and sales strategies.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Computer and internet literacy
- Minimum Required Experience:
- Minimum of 3 year(s) in the financial sector or B2B sales with a leading company
- Relationship development and management skills
- Ability to negotiate and influence customer choice
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment
- Strategic and innovative thinking
- Oral and written communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Client Relationship Management
- Motivation for Sales
- Professional work attitude
- Ability to work under pressure
- Meeting Sales Goals
- Good Negotiation Skills
- Good IT skills
How to Apply SnappCredit Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline: 6th October, 2017
We Hope this article is helpful don’t forget to subscribe to our website for more latest job recruitment update.