UNIJOS Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Registration Form 2017/2018 Out
UNIJOS Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Registration Form 2017/2018 Out: This is to create awareness among all University of jos prospective admission candidates that participated in the 2017/2018 UTME exam, and was able to score 180 and above, we wish to notify you that online registration for 2017/2018 Pre-Admission Screening exercise for the University has been announced and has commenced recently.
However. All candidates who made the University of Jos [UNIJOS] their 1st choice and scored 180 and above in the 2017/2018 UTME JAMB examination is ELIGIBLE to participate in the screening.
Meanwhile the procedure of the screening or the way that the screening is going to be carried out is via online, however you don’t need to start going to the institution to take part in the screening as it will take place ONLINE.
Important Instructions To All Candidates
- candidate who fails to complete the online screening will automatically forfeit the chance of being considered for admission.
- provision of wrong information will lead to instant disqualification.
- Offenders shall be handed over to the law enforcement agents or police for prosecution in addition to being disqualified.
- Candidates are required to upload their current passport photographs according to this year
- Every Candidates’ results will be screened according to the entry requirements of the respective programmes that they have chosen.
- Misrepresentation/falsification of documents is a serious offence. Candidates are, therefore, advised to submit genuine documents only. Anyone found guilty of this offence will be disqualified automatically and in appropriate cases, be handed over to the Law Enforcement Agencies.However, Candidates are strongly advised to adhere strictly to the guidelines stipulated above and the published requirements for admission into the programme.
Payment Procedures | How to Apply for UNIJOS Post UTME / Direct Entry
Every candidate paticipating in the post utme exercise shall pay a non-refundable fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only (excluding Bank charges) for the screening.
Every Payment shall be made through Remita collection platform at any Commercial Bank operating in Nigeria as follows:
- Visit any Bank Branch operating in Nigeria
- Present your payment to the Teller (over-the-counter) and say you want to pay University of Jos Pre-Admission Screening Fee via the Remita
Remita Collection Platform:
- Access the collection platform via remita.net
- Click “Pay Federal Government Agency”
- Enter “UniJos Pre-Admission Screening” as payment details
- Enter the required details including your JAMB Number and Full Name
- Select any preferred electronic payment channels (ATM cards, internet Banking, mobile wallet, POS etc.) to complete your payment.
The payer will be issued an electronic receipt following payment, which he/she will keep for further processing.
UNIJOS Post UTME Registration Procedures
Visit University of Jos Portal https://mis.unijos.edu.ng/ for registration procedure as follows:
- Create an Account using your email address and phone number. A verification email is automatically sent to your email
- Log into your email and click on the confirmation link to enable you continue your registration
- Complete your registration by providing your Bio-data information, including O’ Level details, payment details (RRR and Date), upload your passport photograph and other information as required
- Click the ‘submit’ button to save your details on the University Portal
- Print Pre-Admission Screening slip and keep it for further processing.
Candidates are strongly advised against patronizing road side Business Centres for making payment. ALL PAYMENTS WILL BE VERIFIED BEFORE ADMISION PROCESSING.
UNIJOS Post utme Application Deadline:
Friday, 29th September, 2017 Thursday, 5th October, 2017.
The Closing date for the online screening of bio-data / credentials may not be extended. Therefore, any candidate whose screening details are not submitted within the stipulated period will not be considered for admission into the institution.
HOW TO CHECK UNIJOS POST UTME Pre-Admission RESULT.
This is important because as soon as the post utme screening exercise is over, every candidates should proceed to check their result by following the under listed procedures below;
The results of Pre-Admission screening will be available on the University of Jos Portal: https://mis.unijos.edu.ng/
Don’t forget to drop your comment below and we will be glad as you do so… As well share with your friends using the social icon below Thanks.